Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cannibal lecture!

Was feeling pretty restless, wanted to shout/ scream/ break or throw things around but couldn't. Was up most of the nite preparing for my presentation slides for "Persuasive Speech". A speech less than 5 minutes took me about 4 hours to prepare. Then i slept from 6am to 9am, got myself ready really slowly, arrive just in time for Public Speaking class.At that time, the 1st speaker was jsut about to start, my timing not too bad la. I was the 9th. While sitting there i just wanted to do something. Was sitting with SH, cracking stupid jokes while the speakers change one by one. Sh turn was before me, i think he was number 3. After that i just didn't know what to do, and he's a nice guy to bully, so i bit him, yeah i BIT him, right on top of the shoulder blade. Felt a little good, scared him tho.
After lunch SH had the misfortune of sitting beside me again. I just got back my Final Year Project (FYP)Report. lost of red ink insdie. Supervisor told me to repeat a particular experiment. WAARGGHHHHHH ROOOOARRRRR. couldn't actually do that, was in class. SH saw me report and was laughing away, which led to me biting him on the arm again. this time was harder, n a wee bit longer, had to let go before he started screaming in class and getting the lecturers attention. Felt a little better. The texture and strength of human flesh is interesting, i worry i might become a cannibal just to really taste what human meat is like.
Suprisingly, that 3 hrs of sleep lasted me til 1am the next day. Normally i would be asleep by 2pm...in class.
Semester is ending, exams are coming, reports are due soon, i'm gonna graduate too, anyone volunteer to be bitting by me? Need a place to run away to relax before the exams. I just want straight 8hrs of sleep.cant seem to get that, too much noise at home +  i'm a really light sleeper.


No comments: