Saturday, October 25, 2008

Watch-making is my thing

Oh yeah, I've been studying watch-making a month now, under Swatch. Which is cool. The program is called WOSTEP (Watchmakers  of Switzerland Training and Education Program). Of Switzerland, the syllabus is from Switzerland, but I'm stuying in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
My classmates comprise of 2 Malaysians (inculding meh), 2 Singaporeans, and 4 Hong Kong-ers. All of us being guys, we do talk crazy stuff, most of them coming from me. I think i'm getting on their nerves tho. Or they may think I've a loose screw in my head.
No pictures yet, i can't seem to find the time to steal my dads camera. As soon as i get some pics I'll post some up here. Dunno how much is confidential, but will try to post the same things Mags and newpapers do. General stuff.
Things are interesting, getting cooler by the day. There's so much to learn in this field, I would probably take at least 6 years to learn the basics of everything, and even longer to become a kick ass pro in the field.

No comments: